Oops! We ordered too much! Our mistake might be to your benefit. Mohawk WEC4-60 Spiced Maple Ginger is engineered hardwood which is no longer available from the mill. We have 5 opened cartons of this overstocked wood with an estimated useful quantity of 108.63 square feet. We are selling at a below-wholesale price.
Did you have a flood or suffer a deep scratch? This product was discontinued by Mohawk, so the boxes that we have may be your solution!
We calculated the useful quantity at 108.63 square feet by carefully calculating the square footage in one carton and weighing the box. The total weight for all five boxes is 174 pounds. Then, we assumed (for safety) that some pieces in each box may not be useful due to some form of damage. So, we deducted 4% from the estimated total of 113.16 SF to get 108.63 SF. Two of our boxes (cartons) are brown; three boxes are white. Boards from the brown boxes and the white boxes were compared to confirm the color match. Here is a listing of the five boxes.
- Carton 1: 35 LB; Estimated 22.76 SF; Estimated 21.85 SF with 4% Loss.
- Carton 2: 36 LB; Estimated 23.41 SF; Estimated 22.48 SF with 4% Loss.
- Carton 3: 37 LB; Estimated 24.06 SF; Estimated 23.10 SF with 4% Loss.
- Carton 4: 35 LB; Estimated 22.76 SF; Estimated 21.85 SF with 4% Loss.
- Carton 5: 31 LB; Estimated 20.16 SF; Estimated 19.35 SF with 4% Loss.
- Total: 174 LB; Estimated 113.16 SF; Estimated 108.63 SF with 4% Loss.
The original packaging had 22.5 square feet per carton.Note: As an overstock item, this wood will be sold without warranty. These boxes were opened. Some of the tips of the boards may have been damaged. Some pieces may have a slight bow. These cartons are being sold "as is" and without further inspection nor calculations.