Interface's Roy G Biv (color: 7447 Shadow Gray) is a commercial modular carpet. (Modular carpet is also called carpet tile.) Modular carpet is proven as among the most durable carpets made due to their special backings. Carpet tiles are popular with corporate environments where a single tile may need to be replaced or expanded easily because carpet tiles are simply glued into place. The ideal application is with Interface’s pressure sensitive adhesive or their TacTiles® connectors with a complimentary Johnsonite's 4-inch vinyl base (color: 48 Grey) along the perimeter walls.
We have some cartons in stock.
- Item No. 6601007-999G15S001
- Fiber: Post-Consumer Content Type 6,6 Nylon by Universal
- Fiber Weight (tufted): 15 Ounce/Sq. Yd.
- Yarn Construction: Tufted Textured Loop
- Piece Size: 19.69 inches x 19.69 inches (50cm x 50cm) Square Tiles (2.69 SF per Piece)
- Dye Method: 100% Solution Dyed (SD)
- Soil/Stain Protection: Protekt²®
- Protection against Mold and Bacteria: Intersept®
- Format: Carpet Tile (Square Tile)
- Standard Backing: GlasBac®
- Traffic Classification: Heavy
- Total Recycled Content: 64% to 71%
- Environmental Claim: 3rd Party Verified Carbon Neutral
- Warranty: As an overstock product, this material will be sold without warranty.