Interface's Bike Path BP410 (color: 104655 Ember) is a commercial modular carpet. (Modular carpet is also called carpet tile.) Modular carpet is proven as among the most durable carpets made due to their special backings. Carpet tiles are popular with corporate environments where a single tile may need to be replaced or expanded easily because carpet tiles are simply glued into place. The ideal application is with Interface’s pressure sensitive adhesive and a complimentary 4-inch vinyl base along the perimeter walls.
We have some cartons in stock.
- Product Number: 146850AK00
- Fiber: Post-Consumer Content Type 6,6 Nylon by Universal
- Fiber Weight (tufted): 14 Ounce/Sq. Yd. (610 g/m2)
- Yarn Construction: Tufted Textured Loop
- Piece Size: 9.845 inches x 39.38 inches (25cm x 1m) Skinny Planks
- Dye Method: 100% Solution Dyed (SD)
- Soil/Stain Protection: Protekt²®
- Protection against Mold and Bacteria: Intersept®
- Format: Carpet Tile (Skinny Plank)
- Standard Backing: GlasBac®
- Traffic Classification: Heavy to Severe
- Total Recycled Content: 64% to 71%
- Environmental Claim: 3rd Party Verified Carbon Neutral
- Warranty: As an overstock product, this material will be sold without warranty.