Add a splash of color to your week by booking a class at Painting with a Twist. Sip a Merlot while creating a self-portrait like Vincent van Gogh. If your brush of blue doesn't quite reach your painter's easel, no worries. We have installed Mass Appeal's Metal, a luxury vinyl plank (LVP) by Mohawk Group with their M-Force™ Ceramic Enhanced Urethane Finish. We had installed different flooring for this client at their other Tampa Bay locations. But, Mass Appeal is twice as thick as conventional luxury vinyl flooring. The more robust quality of Mass Appeal reduced the amount of floor preparation required at their South Tampa studio, which saved our client money. Mohawk Group publishes that "Mass Appeal features an advanced acoustical layer so thick it eliminates the need for underlayment." The primary color chosen created a metallic visual; red was selected for the two semi-circle accents. The nature of this resilient flooring allowed us to cut and join two colors with perfect hairline seams.
Hard Surface: Luxury Vinyl Flooring (LVF)
- Scope: Over 2,000 SF
- Manufacturer: Mohawk Group
- Collection: Mass Appeal
- Style: Metal C0059
- Colors: On The Line 859 (primary) and Rave Red 353 (accent)
- Finish: M-Force™ Enhanced Ceramic Urethane Finish
- Wear Layer: 20 mils
- Size: 18" x 36"
- Overall Thickness/Gauge: 0.20" (5mm)
- Installation Method: Perimeter-glue Loose-lay Installation
- Layout: 50% Offset Layout
- Benefits: Fast installation. Suitable for modest subfloor irregularities. Quiet step. Easy maintenance.
- Wall Base: Johnsonite's 6" Vinyl Base