The exclusive golf and country club, one of our long-standing customers, wanted new custom-made carpet in their grille restaurant. Although the quantity was only 250 square yards, Durkan was willing to manufacture a unique production run using their Precision Dye Injected (PDI) print dyeing process. The golf club administrator provided their paint and fabric colors to guide our color selection. We chose eight complimentary colors (i.e., eight carpet poms) and, after a few attempts, we settled on a bold pattern which harmonized with the angular ceiling structure and traditional, wood wine rack. The pattern's complexity will obfuscate spills. The nylon yarn will resist permanent staining. Tampa residents who dine in this bicameral restaurant will enjoy the added comfort underfoot buoyed by 1/4-inch commercial cushion, which effectively doubled the overall thickness.
Soft Surface: Hospitality Carpet
- Area: Private Restaurant
- Scope: ~2,250 SF
- Manufacturer: Durkan by Mohawk
- Style: Duration II
- Color: Custom Colors and Custom Pattern
- Pattern Repeat: 24" x 24"
- Yarn Construction: Level Patterned Cut-pile
- Face Weight: 36 Ounces/SY
- Fiber: 100% Print-Dyed Fortis Nylon with Sentry Plus
- Format: Tufted Broadloom
- Backing: Woven Polypropylene
- Installation Method: Double-stick Installation
- Carpet Cushion: 1/4-inch TredMOR 2580 80-ounce Rubber Cushion
- Adhesive: Durkan’s Nu-Broadlok Premium Multi-Purpose Adhesive and Seam Sealer