Multitudes seek the services of a credit union for bank transactions, loans, financial planning, insurance policies, and more. Coast 2 Coast Financial Credit Union, in Tampa off Highway 301, provides these financial services with a personal touch.
Selection. We were pleased to offer complimentary ideas when full carpet replacement was needed. The wall colors, ceramic tile, and furniture were fixed cosmetic elements. Coast 2 Coast wanted an extremely durable carpet. We suggested a "skinny" carpet tile with a linear design from Interface's Aerial collection in the color of Taupe, which incorporates other colors complimentary to the customer's ceramic tile and furnishings. Neutral grey was chosen for the transitions and wall base. We increased the height of the rubber cove base from the more common 4.0 inches to 4.5 inches to prevent the need for repainting the walls.
Speed. Thankfully, Interface was stocking sufficient inventory, which eliminated a 5-week lead time. A hard press through the weekend allowed Coast 2 Coast to keep their normal banking hours without interruption.
Soft Surface: Modular Carpet
- Scope: 2,100 SF
- Area: Various Offices and Conference Room
- Manufacturer: Interface
- Style: AE311 Colorline
- Collection: Aerial
- Color: 104670 Taupe
- Fiber: 100% Solution-Dyed (SD) Nylon by Aquafil
- Face Weight: 15 Ounce/SY
- Pile Density: 5,567
- Yarn Construction: Tufted Textured Loop-pile
- Format: Carpet Tile
- Size: Approx. 9.8" x 39.4" (25 cm x 100 cm)
- Backing: GlasBac® Tile
- Recycled Content: 61%
- Traffic Classification: Heavy
- Installation Method: Direct-glue Installation
- Layout: Ashlar
- As 25 cm x 100 cm "skinny planks," the Interface carpet tiles fit together to form highly flexible layouts.
- Features: Durability; Easy Piece Replacement
- Wall Base: Johnsonite's 4.5-inch Rubber Cove Base (color: 48 Grey)
- Transition: Johnsonite's Wide Carpet-to-Ceramic T-Snap Transition (color: 48 Grey)