Mount Everest, the world's highest peak, is among Nepal's Himalayan mountains. Satellite photographs manifest the meandering lines formed by peaks and valleys. Artistic style from Nepal inspired Nourison to combine Luxcelle yarn with New Zealand wool to craft Himalaya, a high-quality residential carpet in the Nepal collection. Nourison's Himalaya carpet incorporates fine lines to craft a ribbed texture. Cosmetic themes blew from the peaks of South Asia to a high-rise on Bayshore Boulevard. Our South Tampa homeowners were thrilled to select the color Bone for their master bedroom suite. We installed the carpet over 7/16-inch thick rebonded cushion with a true 8.0-pound density. We secured the new carpet directly to the existing marble perimeter for a perfect transition.
Soft Surface: Residential Carpet
- Manufacturer: Nourison
- Style: Himalaya NEP01
- Collection: Nepal
- Color: Bone
- Yarn: 70% New Zealand Wool and 30% Luxcelle™
- Pattern Repeat: 26.24" W x 26.24" L
- Construction: Multi-level Woven Face-to-Face
- Format: Woven Broadloom
- Roll Width: 13'-2"
- Feature: Naturally Fire Proof, Resilient, and Stain Resistant
- Installation Method: Stretch-in Installation